Thursday 2 June 2005

ceiss, wut la lu! Vampire... in our room?!

1st June... hardly eaten NEthg coz I ran out of $ & wuz busy wif my nu projct.... oso dun drive Dcar2save $$$ so I biked; even if I had2go uphill. Couldn't sleep tyt @ nyt coz soooo hungry & finally I woke up in D wee hours & rememberd D 'sponsord' MAMEE™ TomYam my room8 offerd me juz coz I wuz almost sick D nyt B4.....

But as I start eaTg, I noticed sumthg.... WTF?! Sumthg must've been wrong coz I can hardly taste a thing, grabbed a bottle of kicap, dash some of it into D meal & still can't taste NEthg... I must've been SOOO SICK dat I began2lose my sense of taste....

Noooooooooo~

I can feel dat my face turning pale & wen I lookd into D mirror, looks exactly like a sickening vampire.. if NE1 accidentally got woken up @ Ds tym, sure dey'll freak out more than I Dd! Probably I can't taste NEthg coz I'm alreD dead?!?!?

I tried stirring my bowl of TomYam in case I Ddn't mix D ingredients very well..... suddenly I stumbled across sumthg.... wut? Poison?!?









_ _ "

0









HELL... I Ddn't realise dat I oni put in D seasoning oil, coz in D bowl wuz D noodle + a sachet of TomYam flava!!!!!! Haiz, soooo hungry dat I Ddn't see dat essential small packet.... after MTg D flava into D bowl, stirred D noodle--then evrythg went baq2normal!!!!!!!! Nxt tym I mustn't push myself too hard till I hv Dlusioned abt my own death... to myself: ceiss, wut la lu!

No comments: