Friday 25 November 2005

Internet Optimiser %$@#!!!

Finally! Now I'm able to open and edit my blog... tried to login all this
while but that stupid Internet Optimiser keeps on redirecting my attempt to a
search engine!! Damn program... I really hate PCs that have the %#*$@ software
installed!

Because it TOTALLY filters out sites that contain the string
'FORBIDDEN'!!! Cursed developer (for ever constructing such a program!!!!!)....
just because my blog contains the word Error 403: Forbidden, it doesn't mean it
cannot be accessed so WTH it blocks the site from loading b4 we find out whether
it is true the site is forbidden to be accessed or not?!?

Looks like software engineers have to study further about developing a
more useful program, smarter ones than what we have now.... coz it's totally
suxxxxorz that the AI set for that &$#%ing program is stupid enough to
recognise which sites are actually accessible and which ones aren't!!!!!!

'Nuff said.

No comments: